Saturday, September 8
Xfinity Series Race @ IMS
The race has been rescheduled for 10am Monday morning. Your tickets will be good for this race. Mike has stated anyone with tickets who would like to attend may do so without the absence counting against them. Have the employees provide their decision to you.
11:00 am - IMS has cancelled all on-track activities for today.
9:45 am - IMS just updated that all on-track activities are delayed due to weather.
9:00 am - As of now there are no changes being reported to the IMS schedule. We still have access to the suite however we have put catering on hold until we know more. If you are heading to the track please feel free to hang out at the East Chalet when you need a break from the rain. The track officials have until 4p to get today's race underway and still meet the sunlight requirements. I will continue to post updates here. Please check back periodically. Thank you for your patience in this process.